Thursday, July 28, 2022

Michael's Musings

#tbt #ThrowbackThursday Fan Boying
Michael Shinafelt

Today's premiere of the HBO Max series Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin got me thinking about how much I LOVED the original Pretty Little Liars. Seriously, you have no idea! 

When the Pretty Little Liars spin-off The Perfectionists was set to debut I went so far as to attend the immersive experience in Hollywood (as you can see in the photo above.) 

I even attended the premiere of a little indie film G.B.F. specifically to meet Sasha Pieterse who played mean girl Alison DiLaurentis in the first go and Perfectionists ("Yes" I fan boyed.) I was bummed Perfectionists didn't get a second season I liked it, due in no small part that they brought Sasha on as well as Janel Parrish who played Mona from the OG cast. 

You may ask am I gonna watch Original Sin, "Nope" - the original is always the best, and no OG cast members guest star (that could coax me to tune in.) Best of luck to the show, simply not in my wheelhouse.

From all the buzz on Twitter about last night's ROBH episode it sounds like I'm in for a really big show...hopefully I'll get to it today, if not soon!!!

Wet Beavers looking for wood, discuss 

Pro Tip: Half of life is showing up

That person who won't shut up, even though it's awkward (we all know one)

Never had a Choco Taco and honestly don't care either

It's never too early for Halloween ads, or Halloween for that matter

There's going to be a ketchup shortage, soon. If you know, you know...

R.I.P. Tony Dow aka Wally Cleaver. I used to devour reruns of Leave It To Beaver when I was a kid

Woman Crush of the Week - That time I met Sasha Pieterse at the G.B.F. premiere. I was so excited and she was so sweet 

Fast Times At Ridgemont High is the Citizen Kane of raunchy teen High School comedies, fight me

Keep on keeping delusional ones 

I'd walk on stilts for 100 miles for _________ give it a name, the blank is yours to fill in

TV genius Norman Lear turned 100 yesterday, HBD!!!

FYI I've got chills they're multiplying, and also doing long division 

Throwback Thursday with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt     

No comments:

Post a Comment