Monday, September 19, 2022

Monday Motivation

George Hahn

While I seldom drink coffee, today will be one of those days that I do. "Yes" Minions my Monday Motivation today is C-O-F-F-E-E damn it!!!

Here to drive home my point is the quite amusing George Hahn who I stumbled upon and follow on Twitter. George is so many things, and actor, political activist, a social commentator. He is clever and has a sharp wit. He also drinks coffee.

Since my like skills are sort of soft tipped, instead of sharp heading into the day I'm taking a cue from George and imbibing in a cup, or two, perhaps three of good old fashioned Joe.

Don't judge me, my exhaustion must be acknowledged!!!

Grab a cup and join me, won't you? I already know you will...

George Hahn on Twitter -

https://twitter.com/georgehahn

No comments:

Post a Comment