Friday, September 16, 2022

Halloween Countdown

It's mid September, thus it is not too early for me to start counting down the days until Halloween, 45 at present.

Also I could not resist posting this awesome mash-up of Scooby Doo v Michael Myers.

"Yes" that's the intrepid Fred receiving the brunt of Michael's rage in a way that is quite reminiscent of Annie's boyfriend Paul in the 1978 classic.

FYI I did not have to look the above reference or information up, that's how much of a fan of the original I am. How many times have I seen it? I would estimated at this point roughly 50 since I watch it every year it is aired during spooky season and then some.

So grab yourself a Scooby Snack and the it will only be the tip, I promise...

T.G.I.F Minions!!!

Scooby Doo on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo

No comments:

Post a Comment