Thursday, September 8, 2022

Michael's Musings

Put Another Dime In It
Michael Shinafelt

"Little things remind me of you, Cheap cologne and that damn song too" Jukebox, The Flirts

Yesterday I took in a little afternoon delight at my favorite local watering hole Akbar. What's that you say? What did I have? Well in this grotesque heatwave of 100 plus degrees in the City of Angels I had a couple of oh so refreshing margaritas. 

BTW the jukebox there is eclectic and awesome!!! Let's get to it Minions!

FYI I love a good shag, don't you? (think about it, but not too much)

Hello to the sane majority

I have a strong dislike for twenty somethings, the more you know

The Obamas, that's it that's the post. 

When I saw you at the pizza place you were eating pizza, duh

Ricky Martin has filed a $20 million lawsuit against his 21-year-old nephew for harassment and extortion, after his nephew withdrew his claims that Martin had an inappropriate relationship with him and had stalked him. Did anyone really believe the allegations to begin with?!

The booger in my nose is ready to have it's moment

53 days until Halloween

Woman Crush of the Week - Crystal Kung Minkoff she lit that fuse on RHOBH last night like a F#cking pro!

Lil Nas X, Lil Nas X, Lil Nas X...

Does world peace require collagen? Asking for a friend

Goose on a leash being walked in the city, discuss

Ask yourself, would you walk with them to school? Then act accordingly

Orgasms are God's way of apologizing for everything

Find out what mine is here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment