Thursday, September 29, 2022

Michael's Musings

Hocus Pocus My Ass
Michael Shinafelt

So Hocus Pocus 2 drops tomorrow, the sequel to Hocus Pocus a movie that people have been pretending is actually good for 29 years. 

As Madonna would say "Express Yourself, don't Repress Yourself" therefore bear witness to me expressing myself without repression of my true feelings about Hocus Pocus. Did I strike a nerve? I hope so! 

I'd say there's a special place in Hell for Lisa Rinna, but Purgatory is worse (also she'd most likely thrive in Hell) Thus there is special place for her there!!!

A whacky way out world of witches sounds perfectly groovy right here, right now

What is the most useless Superhero ability? Thought & Prayers

Straight Outta Ft. Lauderdale via a friend of mine who used to live in Los Angeles - Getting used to hurricanes and tornados instead of earthquakes. Knowledge is power. 

Watched the first four episodes of Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story - not sure I'll finish, but Niecy Nash is amazing. Also nice to see Molly Ringwald again...

Freddy on the streets, Michael in the sheets. Think about it, but not too much

Psssst! I believe Kathy Hilton

Anyone else burnt the F#ck out from American politics?!?! Bueller???

Woman Crush of the Week - Kesha for rocking this awesome outfit at the Taylor Hawkins tribute concert 

The hills have a McDonald's now, the more you know...

Season 2 of Chucky premieres this Wednesday...Hell to the yes!!!

Roevember is coming 

There once was a melted circus peanut 

When your scene partner is an alligator, discuss 

Engage with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment