Thursday, September 22, 2022

Michael's Musings

Our Idols And Demons Will Pursue Us Until We Let Them Go!
Michael Shinafelt

I'm gonna leave you with the quote that I used to caption my photo this week without any real explanation. Other than I'm feeling my alter and his name is Sathanas (Google it) I take him out for walks ever so often, hey he can't always be on the downlow...tis the season after all!

FYI There will never be anything like 80's horror again, there I said it!!!

I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance

When I die I don't want anyone at my funeral, I will come visit you. The more you know. 

There are 50 ways to leave your lover, but did you know there are 1,250 why I will never eat your booty

Lisa Rinna has PTSD...As If!!!

Melania Trump is trending on Twitter is she dating Pere Davidson?!?!

Pssssst! Did you hear the one about the Hyena that got caught in a mousetrap???

Any man can be a Father. It takes someone special to be a Daddy.

Woman Crush of the Week - Ana de Armas she's beautiful, talented and I can't wait to see Blonde!!!

Celebrating 29 years of pretending Hocus Pocus is a good movie 

What becomes an Urban Legend most

Declassifying documents is easy peasy 

WTF is a Patty Whack?!?!

No one speaks of pavilions anymore

I wonder why, here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment