Thursday, September 15, 2022

Michael's Musings

Current Mood
Michael Shinafelt

I've been in a good place of late, yet it has been one that has lacked the focus I need at present. Thus my Current Mood is one that is a tad disheveled and such.

Don't worry Darlins as long as you are in a good place it's something that can be remedied in a short period of time, in fact I'm almost there! Let's get to the good stuff, carrying on...

Zendaya is f#cking amazing and, she deserved her second Emmy win for Euphoria!!!

I'm confident my last words will be: "Are You F#cking Kidding Me?"

When in doubt be a Sea Hag, the more you know

Be your own phallic mother, and your own vaginal father as well

All hail Kathy Hilton the Queen of Subtle Shade

Get a load of that foolery, pick a lane for it, there are many

I was today years old when I first heard of the Hardees fast food chain

When you die people cry and beg for you to come back. Then they run and scream when you  do

Woman Crush of the Week - Mia Goth as Pearl. Loved X can't wait to see this when it opens tomorrow!!!

Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay at the Emmys were a whole vibe 

October 5th Season 2 of Chucky drops, can't wait!!!

Lizzo is the word

Today is Tom Hardy's Birthday, thus I Googled images of him in his Birthday Suit...Yummy!

Did someone just say pizza?!

Have a slice with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment