Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

She's Talking About You Three!
l-r
Lisa Rinna, Erika Jayne & Diana Jenkins

Every Wednesday I Hump Day & Chill to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Hey, it's the only housewives show I watch, my guilty pleasure so cut me some slack Minions.

This being stated last week's episode made me very uncomfortable. The undeserved ganging up on Sutton Stracke. The quite free way Diana and Erika called her a mid section with a "C" and laughed. Yeah, that was pretty vile stuff and not what I signed up for. 

Will I Hump Day & Chill to RHOBH tonight. "Yes" of course I will! I can't wait to see what Kathy and Kyle (the Richards sisters) have a falling out about. I'm sure whatever it is I will be team Kathy 100%.

Speaking of Kathy see the meme above? This is based on Ms. Hilton's brilliant and sometimes subtle shade throwing. 

All the women seemed puzzled when Kathy said there were three things she would never want to be called: a liar, a thief or a pedophile. The first two no one thought anything of, it was pedophile that threw the ladies. 

Well remember Kathy is the Queen of Subtle Shade and I think this meme sums up what and who Kathy was addressing perfectly. 

TTFN, Hump Day & Chill Minions!

RHOBH on the WWW -

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills   

No comments:

Post a Comment