Saturday, May 27, 2023

Let Them Eat Grape!

Look, I'm Grape!

In case you are wondering, as I know many of you must be, today is National Grape Popsicle Day! Woot! 

There are many random official days out there and this is at least in the Top 20 head scratchers, but I'll play along because it's the weekend and were supposed to have fun,

So what can I say about the grape popsicle. It was actually a tie for my favorite flavor of PS. Cherry was the other.

I remember taking my time and sucking every drop of frozen grape juice out of this frozen treat until it was sucked completely dry.

Thus don't be offended today if someone tells you to "suck off" they most likely are honoring the grape popsicle.

Suck It!

National Grape Popsicle Day on the WWW -

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-grape-popsicle-day-may-27/  

No comments:

Post a Comment