Thursday, May 25, 2023

Michael's Musings

Queen Tina!
Michael Shinafelt

With the passing of Tina Turner another part of my life is gone. Generally celebrity deaths don't hit me hard. But this one did. 

She was such a part of my life, well ever since I can remember. She also played a big part in shaping the person I have become. Fortunately I got to see her perform four times. Three of those times were her headlining her own tour, once was opening for Lionel Ritchie (don't ask, long story.) 

She was simply put, amazing!!! OK, it's time to muse...

When your butthole hurts but you remember why

FYI I'm here to replace hookers

The sloth says: What the Hell man

Sorry I missed the firs part of the Vanderpump Rules reunion last night or I would comment. Can't wait to see it today!

Joan Collins just celebrated her 90th Birthday! 

Demi Moore just joined the cast of American Horror Story: Delicate

Racoon scratching, it's a things

Do not feed hallucinogens to the werewolves, that's all

Woman Crush of the Week - Kesha, she's a survivor and she's back

I'm now at the: I wonder what Ghostface would do part of my morning

Let's jump around in the fountain of youth 

Hey Target removing Pride merchandise is not being an ally, the more you know...

No more Law & Order SVU and OC until next season...sigh

I'm so many things, yes, I am

See what those things are here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment