Thursday, May 18, 2023

Michael's Musings

3,2,1 - Naughty Is More Fun!
Michael Shinafelt

Being naughty is fun may sound like a cliche, but truly it isn't. It's a very open ended thing in terms of interpretation. However let me state clearly, some people do confuse "naughty" with "self destruction" they are not, I repeat, not the same thing.

Naughty is a sane participation in something, that isn't bad, but fun for you solo, or for whoever else may be involved in the activity with you. It's a healthy release and one I highly recommend. Try it you'll like it, now for some totally different head!!!

Last night's season finale of Vanderpump Rules really brought it! Now I can't wait for the reunion!!!

Is Clown Sex your greatest pleasure and your darkest shame???

Live so that if your life were turned into a book, Florida would ban it

Cry to your mother

BTW Katie Maloney's Bitchy Ass would make a great name for a band

While were on the subject I don't know why anyone would want to have sex with Tom Sandoval, worm with a mustache is an accurate description (Thank You, James Kennedy)

How about that Five Nights At Freddy's teaser? Looks promising, yes?

Sometimes I wonder: What would Chucky do? (Yes, the killer doll Chucky)

Woman Crush of the Week - Jennifer Lopez who has the number one movie on Netflix The Mother, she slays in it!!!

I'm sorry that you're jaded, or maybe not. I'll decide later

There is no  debate, trans rights are human rights

Maybe one more thing? Or many...the more you don't know

Get it! Martha Stewart on the cover of Sports Illustrated at 81!!! 

Pick your poison: Latex, Rubber or Nothing at all

You can find out my choice here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment