Thursday, May 11, 2023

Michael's Musings

I Feel It Still...
Michael Shinafelt

I remember the fifth grade quite well. It was when I spied baseball player Jim Palmer in his Jockey Underwear ad campaign. At that very moment I knew I was attracted to men. No one groomed me, I repeat no one groomed me.

The feeling was innate, and guess what? When I see Mr. Palmer in these ads now, I feel it still. OK I'm gonna remove myself from the cross of martyr the wood is needed elsewhere LOL!!!

This morning I found out about the passing of Jackie Zeman of General Hospital fame, rest in power you were shining light.

If God has helped you in your life insert Amen. Do you need lube for this???

Ticked off trannies with knives, discuss...

Welcome to this place for better wages

Feeling Cute, might put the lotion on the skin later, might get the hose again...IDK

Camilla Parker Bowles giving hope to all you side chicks out there, woot!!!

I can't make you interesting. Thus I'm going to pretend to go to the toilet

All bisexual people do is work at Starbucks, dress like Stuart Little, and lie, the more you know

Woman Crush of the Week - E. Jean Carroll so courageous and it was a win for all women. She is amazing!!!

On that note Charlize Theron vows to F#ck anyone up who tries to take away LGBTQ+ rights, now that's an ally

Am I more political this week than usual? "Yes" because I'm feeling it, so there!!!

CNN can suck a dick

Jolly Rancher Watermelon, there's that 

I'm ready to ____ the blank is yours to fill in

Personally I know what I'm ready to do, catch me here...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment