Thursday, May 4, 2023

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

Happy Star Wars Day Minions! May the 4th be with you and yours. "Yes" today is Star Wars Day as everyone knows by now and the 4th is strong within me. I remember being completely obsessed with Star Wars when it first came out, yep I was 100% that guy.

Now? I've gotten older and moved on from it. I didn't even see the latest round of sequels. That being said my memories of being a huge Star Wars fan are happy ones, now brandish your light saber and let's slay some Stormtroopers shall we? Of course we shall!!!

Watching Vanderpump Rules today. Did I miss anything juicy?!?!

Therapy Geckos are totally different head

Remember the time when you gave her an Ibuprofen and a tampon?

Dear autocorrect. It's never duck, thank you

Perhaps the reason you haven't found your soul mate is you don't have a soul

In honor of Star Wars day I'll let you in on a secret. I used to have the biggest crush on Luke Skywalker

Headline I'd Love To See: "Goofy Beats Ron DeSantis To Death With A Crowbar" now that's entertainment! 

That's so mental 

Woman Crush of the Week - how could it not be Carrie Fisher who is receiving a posthumous star today (naturally) on Hollywood's Walk of Fame

Together they are unstoppable: The Bottom Rangers

Find yourself a daily dose of cuteness elsewhere 

"Meatloaf" is the best "Safe Word" it means "I would do anything for love but I won't do that"

The Writer's Guild is on strike and I stand with them

BTW there seems to be a pattern here...

Wanna what the pattern is? Follow me, so there!

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment