Friday, April 5, 2024

At Least Tell Me I'm Pretty...

Due to the writer's and actor's strike this week part II of AHS: Delicate premiered this past Wednesday (with the best episode of the season thus far) and coming at ya this Wednesday April 10th is part II of Chucky's third season.

Well I really love the TV version of Chucky it's off the wall and it works spectacularly!

I was never a big fan of the Chucky film series. Fact: I only saw the first Child's Play and turned off 2 & 3 while trying to view them at home. I didn't see another one until Bride of Chucky which was hilarious!

That is what the series does it capitalizes on what makes Chucky entertaining and fun. It does not attempt to make him scary, because let's all collectively admit it , none of us is scared of a three foot tall talking doll!!!

Chucky on the WWW -

https://www.syfy.com/chucky  

No comments:

Post a Comment