Thursday, April 11, 2024

MIchael's Musings

A Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Michael Shinafelt

The Solar Eclipse happened this past Monday and it was amazing! We had a partial one here in Los Angeles, CA and I will be forever grateful to the woman in my yoga class for giving everyone eclipse glasses, because without them the view would have been considerably diminished. 

I got an up close and personal detailed view it was truly inspiring, great start to the week. Time to motor...

Damnit, I wish one of my personalities liked to clean, the more you know

Careful it's a gusher, that's all

The trailer to Ti West's upcoming flick in his X horror trilogy Maxxxine looks off the f#cking hook!!!

Well the eclipse has come and gone, Beyonce dropped a country album and still no rapture

I would rather light both my arms on fire than going to something as boring as a puppy shower

Stick to the story and eat me! There's that.

For the record the solar eclipse yoga class referenced above was spectacular not to mention quite hallucinatory, green energy surrounded me

 Our minds and brains can evolve. Challenge yourself not to be the same person you were.

Woman Crush of the Week - Kim Kardashian as Siobhan Corbyn on the current season of AHS: Delicate. She is fearless and the main attraction

203 days until Halloween!

On my Bucket List - Have a karaoke party in Hell

Happy Belated Birthday to Kristen Stewart on of my personal favorites '

Why limit happy to an hour?!

And now for something really scary...

Follow me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment