Thursday, April 4, 2024

Michael's Musings

"I'm Not A Whore, I'm A Dancer!"
Michael Shinafelt

It's been 29 years since the over the top, camp classic movie Showgirls was released. I have personally seen it south of 10 times. To this day it I still draw inspiration from it.

Bear witness to me on the subway in Los Angeles doing my best Nomi Malone licking a pole impression. There you have it, that's all...

Don't slut shame, slut celebrate!!!

I'm affable as F#ck you twat, the more you know

Evil queens are just Disney princessess who worked in customer service too long

The Evil Putana Says: I'll smear my breasts and feed the babies, so there!

Headline of the Week: Great tits could be wiped out by climate change in the near future (for the record a Great Tit is a breed of bird)

Strip faster let's see some private areas, there's that

"See Darlin' you are a whore." Couldn't have a column referencing Showgirls without this iconic line straight outta Cristal Connors

Katie Maloney for the win on Vanderpump Rules

Woman Crush of the Week - Sydney Sweeney who manages to look hot in a Nun's Habit of all things for her movie Immaculate

Where does your opinion come from? Think about it, but not too much

Apparently when you treat people like the treat you, they get upset

Tom Sandoval is doing himself no favors on Vanderpump Rules this season, he's making himself look so much worse than last season

The monster at the end of this story...what did you think I was going to actually give it away?!

Off to bend it like Nomi and lick some more poles

Come on my pole licking adventure here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment