Thursday, April 18, 2024

Michael's Musings

Tender Age In Bloom
Michael Shinafelt

Things here there and everywhere are in bloom. Not to mention tis the season for allergies...

Younger than Springtime, yet light as a feather, WTF am I even saying?! If you can figure it out let me know. Onward to spread some more F#ckery!

Screw everything else, that's all

I've never had a windshield wiper setting that truly satisfied me

Remember back before Only Fans when your Mom just sold Avon?

Boobytrap spelled backwards is Partyboob

Let's welcome whatever fresh Hell the day has to offer, shall we? We shall!

She's all out for kicks, the more you know...

Read the vowels in Celine Dion out loud. You're welcome!

Call me when you resurrect

Woman Crush Of The Week - Melanie Griffith as Holly in Body Double. Perfection!

And what if we are lying for the greater good???

Don't dream it, be it

I'm HAF, there's that

Usually I pull back a couple of inches

Drip, drop, drip, drop

Join me in more foolishness here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment