Thursday, July 23, 2026

Michael's Musings

"I Got Something I Want To Talk About"
Michael Shinafelt


"Ask yourself this

What are you doing it for?
Is it for you? Is it for them?
I got something I want to talk about" - Bring Your Love, Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter

The heat is on, and I am up! That's all you need to know

Saw The Odyssey in IMAX at the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood last Friday. Wow! What a great film!!! Definitely see it in IMAX if you can.

Pool owner has bathing suit that touched his penis you can borrow. The more you know...

Finally got around to watching Robert Eggers The Witch with Anya Taylor-Joy. It's a slow burn and really effective 

Since my first bite of cookie dough as I kid I've known I liked it better raw

I found a new method for opening a jar of dill pickles. Put a cloth over part of your sink and pound the lid on all sides and presto it opens

Next thing you know Trump will have himself inserted as a guest at The Last Supper

It's always the individuals with no magic, trying to tell you what to do with yours


Woman Crush of the Week - It has to be Anne Hathaway as Penelope in The Odyssey, she is resplendent

I have a confession, I imbibed in some Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream yesterday, and aren't you happy???

Certified freak, seven days a week...discuss 

When unexpected things happen don't get down, get creative

I will steal your heart...but not in a romantic way, that's all

Communing with nature and the dead today, partaking in yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery

Follow me here for all the questions you might have:



No comments:

Post a Comment