Thursday, July 30, 2026

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt


"You're just like me, you're out your mind

I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kindYou're tellin' me that I'm insaneBoy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain" - Sweet But Psycho, Ava Max

Friends are like balloons, sometimes you blow them. 

Discipline: Think before every thought

This rum and coke tastes like everybody wants to know my opinion about ______ the blank is yours to fill in

Cannibalistic jellyfish with disappearing anus are terrorizing Venice waters...the more you know

I hate doing laundry, that's all

FYI Sagittarius is the worst sign to argue with, trust me I know and you have been warned. 

Seeing Greg Araki's I Want Your Sex tomorrow with Olivia Wilde & Cooper Hoffman, looks provocative and fun!

You've walked through fire, don't flinch at sparks, discuss


Woman Crush Of The Week - The unflappable Kaitlin Collins, for her pull no punches journalism

MAGA is just Scientology for broke ass racists 

When you know who you are, you don't need to prove it

Had lunch on the patio of my favorite West Hollywood restaurant Marix yesterday and aren't you happy?!

Imagine, if you will and ancient fairy tale still used for fear, indoctrination and oppression. Think about it, but not too much

Chatting with AI will never beat chatting with a gay guy

Chat with me here - 



No comments:

Post a Comment