
We've Met Before, Haven't We?
Michael Shinafelt
Boo! Hello Minions! As you know it's my favorite time of the year October, not least because of Halloween happening all month long. I am a hard one to give a good scare to, or to get creeped out over something, But it does happen on occasion.
Thus the photo above is a homage to Robert Blake as "Mystery Man" in David Lynch's Lost Highway. Every time he appeared on screen a sense of dread and fear washed over me. It was one of those lightning in a bottle experiences, the images of him still haunt me to this day. That's all...
Just found out that female penguins will exchange sex for nice rocks. So if you're having a sh!t day, just remember that hooker penguins exist
Did one of those which Halloween character are you things online. Turns out I'm Annabelle, go figure
Hitting the 50th Anniversary Screening of Carrie at Hollywood Forever Cemetery this Saturday. Can't wait to see the ending in that setting! IYKYK!!!
I love how in horror movies the person yells out "Hello?" as if the killer is gonna yell out, "In the kitchen, want a sandwich?"
BTW if you believe forcing God into schools will improve morality, I'm gonna need you to explain why it didn't work in your church...I'm waiting!!!
Saw a great indie revenge film called Violation on Tubi. It's definitely has it's own unique POV and well worth watching.
While Googling, very few letters are as important as the "R" in Gary Oldman, think about it, but not too much
Did you know Charles Manson and Ted Bundy were lovers on the Titanic, it's true - Ryan Murphy, probably
Woman Crush of the Week - The Queen of Spooky Season Sarah Michelle Gellar not just for Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Helen Shivers from I Know What You Did Last Summer is iconic as well. Were not worthy!
The only difference between "Religion" and "Superstition" is the spelling. The more you know.
Who's the biggest slut in the pumpkin patch??? Tell me
Repeat after me: "I'm too amazing to be someone's unsure thing"
"I wish the world thought more like a gay man" - Shannen Doherty
Parting Thought: What kind of creatures do you see in your dreams when you take off brand melatonin???
Tell me here -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

No comments:
Post a Comment