Thursday, October 1, 2026

Michael's Musings

Like An Angel On A Balcony
Michael Shinafelt


"Afterglow in a distant row

The door is open and the lights are coldThe children come in here and they dare the ghostLike a fire burning in a stone" - Angels On The Balcony, Blondie 

Hello October my favorite month of the year!

FYI I put threesomes on my resume so they know I work well with others

Been revisiting Murder House the first season of American Horror Story on Hulu. The show certainly started off strong, that's all.

Breaking News: Dog can't believe guy she hooked up with 10 years ago is now head of the FBI

Only 30 days until Halloween...!!! In case you didn't get it, "Yes" I love Halloween!

The fastest way to kill a good idea is asking too many people what they think about it

My BF asked me to start calling him daddy, so now when we argue I yell "You're not my real dad" think about it, but not too much

I may regret this decision but "Yes" I am seeing Verity on Friday. Hoping for something fun and escapist


Woman Crush of the Week - Speaking of Verity, Dakota Johnson who plays Lowen Ashleigh in it. This should be fun!

Also speaking of Verity Josh Hartnett is looking mighty DAF lately

Tis the season to watch John Carpenter's Halloween over and over again

I'm sure Kylie Jenner doesn't feel guilty on her private jet, your plastic straw is fine, the more you know...

Celebrating the first day of October doing yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery, how fitting

Where is Art The Clown when you need him? 

Help me find Art here -



No comments:

Post a Comment