![]() |
| Elizabeth Montgomery as Lizzie Borden |
"Lizzie Borden took an axe,
And gave her mother forty whacks;
When she saw what she had done,
She gave her father forty-one."
With all the buzz surrounding Monster: The Lizzie Borden Story, of course the did she or didn't she kill her parents (personally I believe she did) legend has been in my consciousness.
For the record I turned off Monster after episode three, that's all you need to know about my thoughts on it. However I do remember see much better telling of Lizzie's tale back in 1975 when Elizabeth Montgomery (Yes, Samantha Stevens from Bewitched) portrayed her in The Legend Of Lizzie Borden.
Which sits at an 81% on Rotten Tomatoes with specific praise going to Ms. Montgomery for her portrayal of Lizzie.
No need for you to give someone forty whacks with an axe to enjoy this one. All you need to do is Hump Day & Chill!
The Legend Of Lizzie Borden on Rotten Tomatoes -
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the-legend-of-lizzie-borden

No comments:
Post a Comment