| Behold! The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |
Hello September! Let's kick off the month by taking a peek at what's happening in Beverly Hills shall we? We shall!!!
Look it's the season sixteen cast of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills celebrating Rachel Zoe's Birthday 🥳
All are present and accounted for except for one Ms. Erika Jayne. Now before you go getting all bitchy and think there is some insidious reason for that, Erika is missing because she is currently touring with Kesha as an opening DJ, the more you know.
What's that you say? How do I feel about this season line-up? Well I'm glad you asked!
I am so glad the cast has gotten a shake up and has two new Housewives that are really going to bring it!!!
Tracy Tutor is already coming in guns blazing with an existing feud with my least favorite Housewife Dorit Kemsley. This being stated I am mostly excited about Leah Remini joining the fold.
Leah is no wallflower, she doesn't do BS! I can't wait till she makes some of the other women fall in line!
That's all.
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills on the WWW -
No comments:
Post a Comment