Thursday, September 3, 2026

Michael's Musings

My Demons Would Bend Yours Over, Cheers!
Michael Shinafelt


"Traveling through space and time

Interstellar helix unwind
Don't forsake or the love will die
Don't forget your love, alright
On the spiral light, we fly
We will be one, we will be divine
All the spirits, they all intertwine
Don't forget that" - Good For The Soul, Madonna 

Remember where you're standing was once the goal, indeed.

Congratulations to Olivia Rodrigo on the success of her Daisy Chain Fields festival which gave 20 million to women's causes, Bravo!!!

They say the machines of the future will be as smart as people...OK, but which people? Because that matters quite a bit

FYI Kale has negative calories because it's caloric count is less than the energy expended throwing it up, the more you know...

The weather has finally cooled down in Los Angeles. "Yes" it's nice to be able to walk to the corner store without feeling you are going to collapse from the heat

To the person or persons who vandalized Dolly Parton's star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Cretin(s)!!!

Caught the Meta black comedy Rotting Under The Sun with Sebastian Silva and Jordan Firstman as exaggerated versions of themselves on Mubi. It was fun and quite shall we say gay, that's all

You don't have to worry about me cheating the only thing I do behind your back is stare at your
ass


Woman Crush of the Week - Evan Rachel Wood for her for knockout performance as Liz Schaffer on The Shards

BTW I'm a Sagittarius and I can't take advice from someone whose life I wouldn't want, think about it, but not too much

Today I have to wait around for a Fed-Ex package to show up, and aren't you happy???

Driving to your stupid job every day because society refuses to collapse, discuss

Unlucky: 6th grader flunks Geography after Trump renames everything in the middle of the exam, there's that

Should I use my powers for good or evil today? Hmmm

Find our here -



No comments:

Post a Comment