Thursday, September 24, 2026

Michael's Musings

I Was Justified When I Was Five
Michael Shinafelt


"So you say it's not okay to be gay, well, I think you're just evil

You're just some racist who can't tie my lacesYour point of view is medieval
F#ck you (F#ck you), f#ck you very, very much'Cause we hate what you doAnd we hate your whole crewSo, please don't stay in touch" - F#ck You, Lily Allen 
Tonight's the night...American Horror Story Season 13 premieres with all the OG's returning. Can't wait to see what they do with it!
Pro Tip: Always wave at people who missed the train, the more you know
Someone just called me a c#nt. I needed that, I thought I lost my spark
Tis my favorite season Spooky Season...Indeed
Aren't you glad Taylor Swift decided to be a pop star and not the Zodiac Killer with her little riddles? Discuss...
Be art, confuse people. You are meant to be explored, not understood
Finally caught Sofia Coppola's Marie Antionette with Kirsten Dunst on Netflix...Loved It!
Behavior is not character. You can change how you speak, the way you move, they way you dress; that doesn't mean that's who you are, that's all
Woman Crush of the Week - Jessica Lange, the Queen of American Horror Story is back to reclaim her throne!
Mike Clifford drops the video for his cover of Herman's Hermits "There's A Kind Of Hush" tomorrow on YouTube
When your computer goes down on you, think about it, but not too much
Here's a compromise: Print out the unredacted Epstein Files and tape them to the Kennedy Center. Boom! His name will be all over the place
Turned Monster: The Lizzie Borden Story off on Netflix after 3 episodes. That's all you need to know.
In case you haven't gotten the memo, I'm back in full B!tch mode, buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!!
I'll take you for a ride here:

No comments:

Post a Comment