Thursday, September 10, 2026

Michael's Musings

You Make Me Hard When I'm All Soft Inside
Michael Shinafelt

"I come along, but I don't know where you're taking me
I shouldn't go, but you're wrenching, dragging, shaking meTurn off the sun; pull the stars from the skyThe more I give to you, the more I die
And I want youAnd I want youAnd I want youAnd I want you
You are the perfect drug, the perfect drug, the perfect drug" - The Perfect Drug, Nine Inch Nails

Due to personal reasons I am evil now, that's all you need to know
Marked Safe from  being renamed by Donald Trump today
All the boys love Mandy Lane, there's that 
Here's hoping Monster: The Lizzie Borden Story kills it (literally and figuratively) I am perpetually fascinated by her
If you believe kids are getting gender transition surgery at school, you are too stupid to vote, that's all
I am strong, I am unbothered, I am hot and aren't you happy?!
PS if you're feeling a sudden calm, it's because I took your voodoo doll out for a picnic on a grassy hill
Did you hear? South Park is changing it's name to South America for Season 29 to mock Trump, I love those guys!
Woman Crush of the Week - The newly monikered Miley and her hot new single Bass Persuades. Obviously I am a fan!
Here's an idea...A lesbian remake of Brokeback Mountain called Beaver Creek Valley. Think about it, but not too much.
In other news: Jaclyn Smith says Charlie's Angels costar Tanya Roberts asked her to have a threesome, the more you know...
Always remember, never forget: "You're just a hole for daddy" discuss
I'm a big fan of my attitude
I'm a Sagittarius wanna know the things that make me happy?
Find out here -

No comments:

Post a Comment