Sunday, April 1, 2018

Spanks Easter Bunny!

I Want A Bunny With A Slow Hand...
Miley Cyrus
"Treat me like I'm a bad girl, even when I'm being good to you, I don't want you to thank me, you can just spank me" - Hanky Panky, Madonna 

Happy Easter Peeps (he he he) - I happen to follow Miley Cyrus on Instagram and Thursday all these rad shots kept filling my feed from an Easter photo shoot she did.

Well what to my wandering eyes did appear, but one of Miley getting it in the rear from none other than the Easter Bunny!

That's correct, Miley was a real smack bottom for the EB as you can bear witness to in the image above.

Is there anything left to say other than...Happy Easter?!

Yeah, I thought not. Keep Calm & Easter!

Miley on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/mileycyrus/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment