Thursday, April 19, 2018

Michael's Musings

Got Handcuffs???
Michael Shinafelt
Don't you love a man in uniform? It sort of takes you to a place...you don't need to tell me where that place is, but I have an idea. Shall we move forward, of course we shall.

Lord won't you give me a Mercedes Benz? If not a Toyota Prius would suffice

The season finale of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was last night. On to my favorite part of the show, the reunion!

OMG what are you doing at the Scientology building?!

WTF with Unreal this season??? The only truly astute season was the first

Jump on it! Figure that one out.

What's the deal with the baby bottle Lala Kent? Smells like publicity spirit

R.I.P. Barbara Bush

Sad to hear John Cena & Nikki Bella have parted ways

Tonight's the night, "yes" it's the series finale of Scandal. Putting on my sad clown make-up at present.

Meghan Markle, Meghan Markle, Meghan Markle

Wanna gain 50 lbs?! Eat mac & cheese at 2 am...what a feeling!!!

Bernie Sanders & Cardi B in 2020? The fantasy is _____ yep, it's time to fill in the blank

Stare at someone, intensely, for no reason, try it, you know you want to

Luann de Lesseps crooning Happy Birthday to Bethenny Frankel on the RHONY made me think of a drag queen lip syncing for their life on RuPaul's Drag Race

On that note, keep up with me instead of the Kardashians at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment