Thursday, April 12, 2018

Michael's Musings

The Doctor Is Out!
Michael Shinafelt
"Oh, Doctor, doctor, can't you see I'm burning, burning, Oh, Doctor, doctor, is this love I'm feeling?" - Thompson Twins

I don't know about you, but I feeling like I need to get physical. Oh, doctor, please give it to me. Gladly, how do you like it???

My finger is on the trigger, now cough...welcome to this weeks musings, strap one on it's going to be a horny ride, or not. Life is a mystery, and a mixed bag. Get used to it.

Stop using sex as a weapon, well that's no fun!

Erika Jayne in latex on this weeks RHOBH - Mic Drop!

Alligator Lesbians in the sewer, discuss

Once upon a time I was 213 pounds and 5' 7" -  now I am 179 pounds, oh and I did all this at 52 years young. Stay tuned more weight is going to get lost!

Favorite quote about my recent weight drop? "Awesome, get out your leisure pants and 8 track player. The 70's are back!" -  Robert Krzeski

Someone at Uber hacked my bank account this week

Let's get back to being horny, it's more fun!

When you feel yourself you _____ yeah I like to tease

"There are many ways to be free. One of them is to transcend reality by imagination, as I try to do" - Anais Nin 


Got Wahlburgers???
Hit Wahlburgers on the Sunset Strip for the first time this week for lunch with Partners In Crime Jackie Kilmer & Ken Phillips - "yes" it was orgasmic

That time you put your hand on your....and it went something like....that

 "You aren't too smart, are you? I like that in a man" - Kathleen Turner, Body Heat

On a personal note,  I like my men smart

Sometimes it snows in April

What's new pussycat? Find out and follow me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment