Thursday, July 12, 2018

Michael's Musings

Here I Go Again...
Michael Shinafelt
Photo:
David Pevsner
"Mamma mia, here I go again, My my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again, My my, just how much I've missed you?" - Mama Mia, ABBA 

I can't resist you, none of you, thus here I go again. Did you you miss me like I've missed you? Wait for it, don't speak. Let's go again for another edition of Michael's Musings...

Oh, the Emmy Nominations are today - "Yes" I am a well of useless knowledge

That time you accidentally summoned a demon trying to pronounce the name of IKEA furniture

"You can't shit with us." - 2 Mean Girls, 1 Cup - Faith Choyce, Comedian

What about the children???

When your Lesbian Spin Instructor sees you after you shower and change post class "I really like those shorts, they make me look at your package"

Catching David Lynch's Mulholland Drive on July 28th up on the roof @ The Montalban in Hollywood - The more you know.

It will be just like in the movies, we'll pretend to be somebody else

Sometimes you just gotta be anal (take this comment how you want)



Mike Clifford's latest project, a cover of Carole King's "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" has passed the 800 mark in video views! You go Mike!

A shout out to my friend Traci Lords who will be at the Upright Citizens Brigade this Saturday night

Paul Rudd, Paul Rudd, Paul Rudd

According to the National Enquirer Scott Peterson confesses to killing his wife Laci on Death Row - "As if" anyone needed a confession to know that!!!

Amy's Organic Pizza - that is all

Red, red wine... yeah, you heard me

Now it's time to get in formation -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/mshinafelt?lang=en

No comments:

Post a Comment