Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Motivation

My Name Is Gerard, I'll Be Your Monday Motivation...
Gerard Butler
Today I am feeling quite, um shall we say, randy..."Yes" randy is a phrase that connotes more than a dude's name. If the word befuddles you it means the same thing as frisky. If you don't know what that means then I acquiesce.

So, in honor of this my Monday Motivation is taking on the form of one Gerard Butler. Oh yeah Virginia there is a Hunk-O-Claus.

Gerard is going to get me through my Manic Monday - as I can 100% guarantee it will be, indeed.

I'm gonna focus on his steaming hot masculinity, what a man, what a man, what a man.

Who are you lusting after today? 

Unleash the Kraken

Gerard on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/gerardbutler/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment