Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday Motivation

Not Horse-ing Around
Zac Efron
Holy sh!t! Have you seen the latest images of Zac Efron?! You know the ones where he's sporting a beard that makes me sport wood?! Wow, just Wow!!!

Someone who I used to imagine as my "Boy" is now someone who I would actually imagine as my "Daddy." 

Little Zac Efron is now oh so manly...swoon!  

Hey Zac - "What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart, You'd be the one I was meant to find"

Just saying, Thus Mr. Efron is Monday Motivation for "Daddy" goals. "Yes" that's what happens when a "Boy" evolves, or sometimes not. 

But Zac does it and does it well. "Daddy Zac" my bottom hurts just thinking about it....

Mic Drop

Follow Zac on IG, like me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment