Thursday, November 8, 2018

Michael's Musings

Current Mood - "High Art"
Michael Shinafelt
So this past week - yeah you know what I mean. Now is the time to be artistic, be, be artistic! 

But is it High Art...???

High Art is one of my all time favorite films, thus it inspired me for this week's column 

I love foam! F#cking foam!

Play your cards when all the Beto's are off!

Breast Feed or don't. Who the F#ck cares!

Hey Demi Lovato, sending positive vibes your way

The Trump press conference yesterday. let's talk about fake news....

My place  now smells like bleach & carpet fresh spirit

Sometimes you feel like a whore, sometimes you're moderate


Dr. Suess always nails it!

Close encounters with sex toys of the human kind is there anything more euphoric???

Just Because...all of you are hot

Today I will use my powers for sex

I'd like an awkward Victoria's Secret moment

Some of my friends like actually like the film Bohemian Rhapsody - "Yes" really

No comments:

Post a Comment