Saturday, November 24, 2018

Weekends Were Made For Fishnet Bodysuits

Setting The Fishnet
Jessie J.
Nothing says "Hello Weekend" like a Fishnet Bodysuit, correct?! Well OK there are plenty of other things that do, in fact I can name a few at this very moment, but will refrain from that tedium.

Moving on, for some reason Jessie J. performing at the O2 Academy in Birmingham, England captured my sense of whimsy this ayem. 

Jessie's visibility quotient has spiked recently with her dating newly single Channing Tatum, and coming out with the fact that she is unable to bear children. That's OK Ms. J. you are a vocal powerhouse, not to mention how perfectly amaze balls you look in a Fishnet Bodysuit.

Remember when she sang the theme song to Grease on the Grease Live telecast? Yeah, that was a one of the things that really stood out to me about that endeavor. 

What's that? "Yes" I just went on a random tangent. It's my blog and I'll do what I want to.

So slide your Fishnet Bodysuit on and bend it like Jessie J. Why? Why the F#ck not???

Jessie on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/jessiej/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment