Friday, November 9, 2018

Freaky Friday

I Was Dreaming Like A Texas Girl...
Lady Gaga & Rachel Bloom
File this under: Photo Ops you thought you'd never see. Bear witness to mega star Lady Gaga and off the beaten path TV star Rachel Bloom from My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend @ the SAG-AFTRA Foundation's 3rd Annual Patron of the Artists Awards in Beverly Hills, CA.

OK, so they were both there. But, what made them interact with one another? What was the draw for them (meaning Gaga) to actually want to get with Bloom for a photo? I ask you, I know you don't have any remote idea like me, but I just thought I would throw it out there.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Gaga is a closet fan of My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend? Because I can 100% guarantee you Bloom is a Gaga fan, since pretty much everyone is!

One other theory, maybe they want to be each other for a day....

Freaky Friday indeed!

Gaga on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/ladygaga/?hl=en

Bloom on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/ladygaga/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment