Thursday, November 29, 2018

Michael's Musings

Sinner Man
Michael Shinafelt
"I give in to sin, Because you have to make this life livable" - Strange Love, Depeche Mode 

'Tis the season to be jolly...why is it merely the season? Be jolly all year round. It's more like 'tis the season to pretend we are this unattainable ideal of individuals that really have nothing to do with the reality of the human condition

Hey I'm all for being kind, but this time of year we are held to expectations that not even Helen of Troy could attain. I don't know about all of you, but I'm feeling dirty....All that matters is you give them an angle.

"Friend: I don't know how to cook, my Mother didn't teach me
Me: I'm sure she didn't teach you on how to suck d!ck either"

Judge Marilyn Milian is the rational Judge Judy

BTW I take super hot showers to practice burning in Hell

Once upon a time, there was a _____ you've got this

Stop spreading your legs Peppermint Patty

I dub thee Bubbles

Be your own Secret Santa with Ambien & Amazon 

If she kicks your ass that means she ate the hog

Kissing Strangers...dribble, dribble, plop, plop - pay it forward
You'd Better Werk!
Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus 

The way I have chosen to live my life, my life goes against some people's views of things

Coat the throat

I guess that's why they call it the blues (balls) 

Thanks C#nts!

It's a hard ride, join me won't you at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment