Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Head

Totally Different Head
Jared Leto
Yesterday was a big day, with the birth of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's bouncing baby boy and of course a little to do called The Met Gala in NYC

Today is gonna pale in comparison, or perhaps not. Hey, it's all what you make of it. 

What's giving me life today? Why Jared Leto's I'm going to venture a guess and say Game of Thrones inspired look from yesterday's Gala. Which is a bedazzled man dress, but what truly makes this an envelope pusher is Leto carrying his own severed head.

Only Jared of Leto could, and for that matter would, pull this off. 

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna start plotting how to overthrow Mr. Leto's status as King of Pushing Boundaries. That's correct minions, I am going to sally forth and make a bid for the throne...

Mic Drop!

For more Met Gala fun click on the Vogue Magazine link below -

No comments:

Post a Comment