Thursday, May 30, 2019

Michael's Musings

TBT:
Giving You Pearl Necklace Reality
Michael Shinafelt

Guess what's happening now? I said guess. If you don't have a clue go rent some lips. "Yes" rent them, then we can talk. When do you wanna cum?

Now it's time to say F#ck it, and enjoy what's going on, simpatico?

Dirty deeds, are they ever done dirt cheap???

Were you made for dancing? Honestly I wasn't.

Courtney Love is talking about a Hole reunion...Go on take everything, F#ck to the "Yes!"

I wanna give you my personal pearl necklace

Waking Up is the second hardest thing to do in the morning

Once upon a time I was called a legendary fool by a barefoot strung out man

Rocketman opens Friday - do  you care?

I said Yoo Hoo

Check out Cherie Currie & Brie Darling covering T-Rex's "Motivator." It's the bomb!

Hello artificial peeps, time for a pool party!!!

I see dead living people

Moist 😈

Release your molecules of freedom!

And then there's meme -

Blindly follow me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment