Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday Motivation

Let Me Motivate You
Miley Cyrus

While surfing images in The Big Picture section of E!Online this photo of Miley Cyrus popped! I hit me like a jolt of caffeine. Thus today Miley is Monday Motivation enough for us all I say.

Rather then give you a specific context as to why, I am going to throw all the various adjectives it brings to my mind at you. "Yes" you can decided for yourself which one gets you cranking on this Memorial Day

Here we go, time to get thyself motivated!

Energized, Excited, Determined, Motivated, Electric, Goals, Happy, Work Out, Trip, Run, Fun, Achieve, Believe, Love, Kindness, Wild, Sexy, Confident, Comfortable, Gregarious, Friendly, Acceptance, Self Esteem, Attitude, Self Love, Dominant, Beautiful, Successful...

And the list could go to infinity and beyond.

Miley on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment