Thursday, May 23, 2019

Michael's Musings

The Twins
Michael Shinafelt
With all the BS going on in the world, Georgia and it's almost complete abolishment of abortion rights is currently public enemy number one. After all what does number two do? So I thought it was time to break out my twins and throw my support behind a woman's right to choose.

OK, I am breaking them out metaphorically, because if I broke them out literally, well then the censors who run my forum on the WWW would certainly gun for me too. "Yes" it's a mad, mad, mad world and we are living in it. 

FYI: I'm Pro-Choice, I'm also Pro people choosing their own pizza toppings

Unicorns come from a magical place, the land of a thousand horns

Incels, discuss...

I'm just mashing your taters

May I introduce you to Grumpy Bear? He was recently kicked to the curb by Angry Pup

Last night's season finale of Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists was off the hook!

"Even a hooker deserves to have Thanksgiving dinner" - Denise Richards RHOBH

The Pounder is real, not to be confused with The Seether 


Preach Traci Lords

Satan says wipe your nose. Satan is your friend.

Caught Margaret Cho @ Largo this past Monday. Good times!

Things I will call you a whore for - eating my food

Crispy Calamari 

Immersed myself in the I Like Scary Movies experience - thus the photo op of  "The Twins" and myself via The Shining portion of it. A total blast!

Hit me with your best shot at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment