Thursday, May 2, 2019

Michael's Musings

"Beat It Creep"
Michael Shinafelt
In case you can't read my T-Shirt it states "Beat It Creep" (the hazard of taking selfies) that reflects a certain type of feeling I have of late towards specific current events. If you think Wanda from Cry-Baby when you see it you would be correct. It's part of Traci Lords clothing line for Pin-Up Girl which can be found here: 
https://pinupgirlclothing.com/collections/traci-lords-for-couture-for-every-body moving on -

This week has left me wondering many things. None of them particularly relevant to to anything other than the 360 degree circle of life.

Yeah, I am extrapolating in riddles, giggles & perhaps if you rock me real nice baby, sh!ts! Don't speak, it's time to get down to the master beat. "Yes" beat it 😜 

I am the straw that stirs the drink

Google Otto Titsling - you know you want to

Did I ever disclose I want to be Jackie Onassis, I want to wear a pair of dark sunglasses? If you don't know who she is, defile yourself

Pique is a turn

Not to be confused with PK from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills who Brian Moylan of The Vulture accurately described as a: Fondue made out of smegma

Speaking of smegma, how about that William Barr?!

I wanna explore your Mojave

That lady called Mommy a slut, what does it mean?

Boy George has a thing for Nikki Sixx, the more you know...

Half & Half equals death
Agnes Moorehead
as "Endora"
on the set of "Bewitched"
Sometimes we all need a little Endora to give us life

FYI I have no obsession with baby showers despite rumors to the contrary

Happiness is knowing another gay man who doesn't like Sade's music

This just in - Somebody loves you (not me I think you are a c#nt)

What the world needs now is a big motherf#cking "As If"

You're dismissed until further notice. Follow me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment