Saturday, July 27, 2019

Just Because....I Called It

Love Me Tender
Austin Butler & Vanessa Hudgens

Just Because they are a cute couple, Just Because they are in my hood & Just Because I called it (we'll get to that in a moment) Here are Austin Butler & Vanessa Hudgens!

Aren't they cute out and about in Los Feliz (part of my immediate hood)? Aren't they cute I said, no answer me and answer me now!!! OK, have it your way.

What's that, oh yeah the I called it part of the "Just Because" - Well remember when I ran a piece on the actors in contention to play Elvis in Baz Luhrmann's upcoming biopic and Austin was one of them? Fine if you don't remember but you missed out. Why? Because I said Austin would (and did) land the role of Elvis Presley.

My reason was, while I am sure all the guys in the running were talented enough Austin bore the most physical resemblance to the late Rock-N-Roll legend. 

"Yes" I missed my calling I should have been a casting director.

Just Because I am a smarty pants have a groovy day!

Austin's casting announcement via Variety 
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/austin-butler-baz-luhrmann-elvis-biopic-1203257957/

No comments:

Post a Comment