Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday Motivation

Call Me, Maybe
Carly Rae Jepsen
See Carly Rae Jepsen on stage in Atlanta, GA. Hear Carly sing during her "Dedicated" tour. Get so high you touch the sky

Looking at this photo of Carly on her current tour (mentioned above) inspired me to throw out this bit of Monday Motivation wisdom. Today is the first day for you try new things. Why you may ask am I making Carly Rae Jepsen the poster child for this? Glad you asked...

Once upon a time in Hollywood I was asked if I would like to attend her show at the Fonda (comped of course) - While being only familiar with her song Call Me Maybe, I hesitated then thought "Why the F#ck not? it's free" 

Thus I came, I went, I heard and I saw. Guess what??? I was blown away! "Yes" CRJ is a great live performer and I would never have known that had I not gone because of a song, that was not something I hated, but definitely not my thing. 

What's on your agenda to try that you haven't before today? Start small and work your way up to something grand.

Get out there and go for it, now!

CRJ on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/carlyraejepsen/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment