Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday Motivation

Pump It Jam!
Gal Gadot
Today's Monday Motivation is the heavy topic of weightlifting, something that I recently discovered at the age of 53. I attempted lifting in my twenties and couldn't stand it. Then post my fifty pound weight loss I was told by someone close to me that I would start lifting weights. Well this person used to be a trainer and I told them if they wanted me to do that they would coach me on what they thought I should do and how to proceed correctly.

They did, and I now do! I F#cking enjoy lifting weights now. I think I figured out why. There is more to it than bulking up, also at this point in my life anything I do, I am doing for myself. Another reason, is I now know how to do each set of weights I was assigned to do with properly and with intent. Meaning I like the control I have while engaging in this form of exercise.

For visual inspiration on this Monday I bring you Wonder Woman herself Gal Gadot hitting those beasts and hitting them hard! As her T-Shirt says: JOCK and indeed she is...!!!

Take that Monday!

Weightlifting on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting

No comments:

Post a Comment