Thursday, July 4, 2019

Michael's Musings

Set It Off
Michael Shinafelt
Happy 4th of July! Is it really? Fall in line I'm going to sound off now!

"In the face of a humanitarian crisis, that this malignant narcissist would steal taxpayer dollars to stage a partisan display of Autocracy to massage his damaged psyche is nothing short of sociopathic" - Rob Reiner

Yeah, I'd love to say to all of you Happy 4th of July, but who am I kidding? Release the tanks and send in the clowns, wait they're already here...

On a lighter note...Slide....

Dear Instagram F#ck You

Shall I tell you how I really feel? I think I already have

I'm so not trying to be that person

But first, coffee

Is it the laugh you all need?


Guy Crush of the Week (and forever) Christopher Meloni

Is there anything better than Miley Cyrus' "Mother's Daughter" right here, right now?

A fanny pack is unacceptable

Boogie in your butt, or somewhere else perhaps?

This world, then fireworks

Whut Up, Hoes? I'm asking, do tell...

Tangle your web with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment