Sunday, July 7, 2019

When In Rome...

Fendi, Fendi, Fendi!
Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet
When in Rome, do as the Romans do....or in this case, when in Rome do what Celebrities do. What do Celebrities do when in Rome you ask? Well based on what I can tell they attend the Fendi Couture Fall Winter 2019/2020 cocktail party.

Just Because I'm feeling this photo and Just Because they are one strikingly beautiful couple I present to you Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet hitting it on the carpet for one sizzling hot photo op.

Thus today I leave you with no real insight, no real strong opinions, just a pretty image of two pretty beings to brighten your Sunday. Hey, that's your Funday, your I don't have to run day. The one that comes before your Manic Monday.

Cheers!

Fendi on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment