Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Just Because...Pretty

They Feel Pretty
Megan Fox & Machine Gun Kelly

Just Because, I like shiny happy people. Just Because they are so pretty together & Just Because, well coupling is a thing here are Megan Fox & Machine Gun Kelly holding hands after having dinner out in Los Angeles.

If I'm being honest I have never heard any of Machine Gun Kelly's music, I've just heard of him. But dang he is pretty.

Which means Megan wins in the familiarity of her work sweepstakes here on Entertain Me as I have seen one thing she has been in Jennifer's Body. That's correct Minions the Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles don't cut it for me. But dang she is pretty.

Thus that is my only excuse for today's post, pretty people who are a couple, does one truly need anymore than this? I think not...

"There is no power, Like my pretty power, My pretty power" Pretty on the Inside, Hole

Megan on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/meganfox/?hl=en

Machine Gun on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/machinegunkelly/  

No comments:

Post a Comment