Thursday, March 11, 2021

Michael's Musings

A Little Bit Dramatic
Michael Shinafelt

Well between the Meghan & Harry sit down with Oprah and the passing of President Biden's history making $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan it's safe to say this week has been " A Little Bit Dramatic."

Thus as you can see I am joining in the fray. Why? Why not, I ask? All the popular people are doing it...

Don't burn your mask, wear it

When I'm sad I make out with nerdy guys, the more you know

Advice: Never bang someone up against a crate of Bordeaux 

Tell me, who is the rogue metronome???

If you don't know how much I don't engage with people you would appreciate this more

What's the best plot twist in a movie you've ever seen?

All one shot, no editing. That's it, that is all

The depths of the unspeakable depravity, yeah, there's that 

Woman Crush of the Week - Meghan Markle, hey, she got Piers Morgan to STFU

FYI - Piers Morgan has left the Twitter (not that I ever followed him on there, but...)

I accept that you are a tourist attraction

Pour some sugar on me, do it and do it now!!!

If someone sends you a random dick pick, perhaps all they want is a cookie

You think Republicans lost their sh!t over Mr. Potato Head, wait until they find out Ken doesn't have a dick

Wanna know more? Follow me here: 

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment