Thursday, March 25, 2021

Michael's Musings

I Am The Warrior!
Michael Shinafelt

Energy is the name of the game today, use it to release your inner warrior and then some. "Yes" there is always that mystery area that we all have that when we dare to go to that place, well that's when the magic happens.

Why don't we make some magic today? I decree we shall!!!

Not all responses have to be smart, some can be purely for cinematic value

What's life without a little Burlesque?

R.I.P. George Segal 

Try to stay left of the far side of crazy

If you took a shot every time one of the Kardashian's said "Yeah" you would have alcohol poisoning

#LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

FYI - You can be authentic and private at the same time

It's been a long week, have a donut 

Woman Crush of the Week - Emma Mackey, she's so good as Maeve Wiley in Sex Education on Netflix 

I wouldn't eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch with a corpse in it

Did someone say "iron rod?"

Hope I don't get shot on my way to the gym today...

Rumor has it cruise ships are coming back, have we learned nothing as a society?!

If you need some rainbows in your life, I know a great rainbow dealer

Find out who it is here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment