Thursday, March 18, 2021

Michael's Musings

Do You Have A Dream You'd Like To Sell?
Michael Shinafelt

"Dream, dream, even for a little while" - Blondie 

I've been dreaming a lot of late, for better or worse mine reflect the world around me. Which means my dreams are chaotic and make no sense. My daydreams are much more my jam at present.

Because those you have control over obviously, the sub conscious is a wild and an untamed thing, of course you all know that already. Time to get real!

Re-watched Mad Max Fury Road yesterday, I swear one of the characters yelled out: "Wait bitch at Walgreen's!" I am a product of my surroundings...

Oh, my gay headache, that is all

Guess what deck? I'm a ghost, the more you know

Stop worrying and have a pickle

I'll give you a hamburger if you can find the mystery hooker

No one cares if your son is a bee

The Grammy's made me feel old, and nothing ever does that

You know you've arrived when El Coyote follows you on Instagram 

Woman Crush of the Week - Multi Grammy winner Megan Thee Stallion, this needs no explanation

Don't count like a horse when I ask for advice

You will be granted zero treats, end of discussion

BTW I don't know who needs to hear this, but Loved Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion's Grammy performance of WAP

Stop saying the shooter was "deeply religious" - Seriously, I mean it!!!

What's in your secret room?

Find out what's in mine at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment